Last Wednesday I had an amazing opportunity to hear her speak at Idaho State University. I gained some super cool insight into how to help children with autism and the difficulties that they face. As everyone knows, this is what I do for a living, the chosen career path. I work with children and adults with developmental disabilities and create life skill programs to help them gain independence in their lives. I have thought so many times how much I would love to spend the day inside one of my clients heads, specifically a client with an autism spectrum disorder and Wednesday night was the closest I will ever come. So Temple, thank goodness you're so great and I was blessed enough to see you. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE...Rent the Temple Grandin Movie by HBO. Claire Danes did excellent :)
....So issues of another sort. I have an addiction to Garden Veggie Crisps, so for anyone out there looking for a little healthier alternative to potato chips. They're wonderfully delightful.
No comments:
Post a Comment