7.01.2010

the countdown.

So here it is, the month before the wedding. I still haven't got all my invites and announcements out, no my dress hasn't been altered and we just barely found a wedding photographer...last night. Not only is it the month before the wedding, but the last month of my college career. Crazy right?

Everyone tells me
these are the months to remember, the fondest memories they have; well I can officially say that it has been one of the most stressful times that I can remember. Anatomy and Physiology, my job, my wonderful calling and wedding planning seem to rule my life. I think it is safe to say that I'm busy, but truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way. The busyness and work give me something to look forward to. Soon I will have a few concentrations instead of so many. I am excited. Mostly it is exciting to me because I look forward to the day when I will be finished with school and then two weeks later being blessed to have my best friend next to me for eternity. That is the exciting part. A new chapter in life is about to begin.

Countdown: 37 days! ♥


Just one more thing....

I know this video is newer but lately I have been watching it just about every few days. So I want to share it. Elder Holland is amazing to me and I love what he shares in this story. I know that times do get hard. Some days it is safe to say that you don't know where life will take you. A good friend of mine once told me to serve with all of my heart when I was going through a tough time and I can definitely say I ended up on the good side of things, ready to continue. I know that the Lord is there for us and as long as we're doing what is right he will direct us.

No comments:

Post a Comment