6.03.2010

dog lick cat scratch and a half asian.

First of all, Devon and I have a special spot. No one knows about it except for....Brynne. It has a name: Dog Lick Cat Scratch. ((We came up with the name on our own.)) The code name is important because others don't know what we're talking about and if they do know, they just don't know where. Are you jealous yet? We try to visit it daily; it is secluded, allows us to do our homework indoors and is nice because it is time and a place we can be together. I love it. We love it. DLCS has a special place in my heart and I'll always remember my last semester at BYU-I and the corner where we had our first "place" since he has been home. :)
Second, Devon woke up this morning with a swollen eye. I know I shouldn't laugh but when he told me this morning that he looked 1/2 Asian I didn't believe him. Well truth is...I should have. He really does, but he pulls it off well. Haha. When I realized it I laughed hard and truth is, it looks kinda cute for a temporary thing.
I love him.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment