Today I had a hard time going to class, a very hard time. Devon forced me into it against my will and I went and as I did I thought about this very concept. Am I showing the Lord that I can be excellent? That I can be of the highest quality? That I am trying to attain excellence? and mostly...am I taking pride in what I stand for as a student? So I wasn't, but I need to. Mostly this was a reassessment, so sorry to everyone that had to read about my own reflections on whether or not I'm doing all I can, but maybe you can get something out of it. We don't have to be perfect now, but we should be on the path to perfection. So let's try a little harder, stand a little taller, and show the world what we're made of.
very cute pictures beff!
ReplyDelete