1.01.2010
new year, new resolutions.
Well I guess it is new years. I haven’t thought about it much but it is kinda the time of year for goal setting and the “new year’s resolutions” …that I can never seem to keep. Well this year I feel different; I seem to have a lot more goals for myself. I guess I’ve learned a lot more about myself this last year than I thought was possible; friends, family, school…all led to some unexpected life lessons and some inspired realizations. I guess there’s a lot to improve on, just like there always is, but I’m becoming more aware of it now. …so for my new year’s resolutions I'm a little more hopeful this year. I won't go into detail but I’d like to try a little harder, be more diligent at setting goals, and work harder towards reaching and completing them. Goals about goals haha :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment